monday 9.30 - 11.00am beginners / general level
6.00 - 7.30pm monthly focus class ( currently on hold )
tuesday 5.30 - 7.00pm beginners / general level / mini workshops
wednesday 7.00 - 8.30am led practice - experienced students - please ask if this class is suitable for you
thursday 7.00 - 8.30am salutes / Pranayama / general level
No classes friday, saturday, sunday
How to book...
- Check the Class Updates for monthly teaching schedule updates and for current classes offered.
- Pre-booking and payment is essential as classes are small and space is limited - please call / text or email us to book a class.
- If you are not able to attend your pre-booked class please advise as soon as possible by text or email - this helps those who are on the wait list, thank you!
- Concession cards are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Casual places may sometimes be available for experienced Iyengar students - please call to inquire.
When you come to class...
- Aim to arrive 5-10 minutes early to be ready to start the class on time.
- Wear comfortable, active clothing (shorts, leggings).
- Avoid eating a heavy meal less than 3 hrs before class – water is fine. No water bottles in class - drink before and after class, not during.
- Let your teacher know if you have any injuries or medical conditions, if you feel tired or unwell, or if you are menstruating or pregnant.
How often should I come to class?
- Initially when you begin yoga once or twice a week is good.
- As you become more familiar and confident, you may wish to increase attendance and/or start practicing at home. Home practice notes are available.
- Like any skill, yoga yields best results with regular, consistent practice.
- 10 class pass $180 (no expiry date)
- 6 week beginner pass $100 (6 week expiry)
- Pay as you go $20 per class
- Casual (occasional) $25 per class
- One-on-one class (1hr) $100 first session – subsequent sessions $80, or $300 for 4 sessions
- Private classes $100 for 2 people, additional people $10 per person, 6 people maximum. Concession discounts for 4 or more sessions.
Payment options: cash, cheque or internet banking: 02 0278 0258487 000 (please identify transfer with your name as reference).
Devonport, North Shore City, Auckland telephone: 021 446 089 email: firstname.lastname@example.org